Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring Reading Thing 2009

I finished the first four books on my list that I checked out from the library at the end of March, as well as two additional books from Donalyn Miller and Kelly Gallagher. Yesterday, I took another trip to the library. I had a huge list of books that I brought with me. Unfortunately, my library doesn't have the latest and greatest, stocked and on the shelves. I ended up getting one from my list: Patrick Ness's The Knife of Never Letting Go. Additionally, I picked up Running Out of Time by Margaret Peterson Haddix (I was looking for Found), Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams's Tunnels, and Jerry Spinelli's Milkweed. I can't wait to crack the first one open, but I'm having a hard time deciding which to start first?

No comments:

Post a Comment