Friday, June 4, 2010

48 HBC Update #1

It's 6:30 and I'm taking a break. I'm having a hard time getting into this marathon of reading today. I think it's partly because I just finished post planning this week, and I'm so exhausted, I'm ready for a mental vacation.

I finished Breaking Dawn. It was bleh.

I've been listening to Chelsea Handler's audiobook My Horizontal Life, and while it started off making me feel uncomfortable to hear a first grader cuss, I have had a few chuckles listening to it. I am also reading The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan. I'm 100+ pages in, but I'm not fully digging it yet.

I wish I could share more enthusiasm, but I think what I need is a good jog on the eliptical.

Later.

Oh, and if you're wondering about Unwind, I finished that this morning before my trip to the library so it doesn't count toward the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment