Sunday, June 5, 2011

#48HBC Calling It Quits

I'm throwing in the towel. Mainly because I haven't enjoyed the majority of books I've chosen to read this weekend, but also because I've gained back all the weight I had lost this week, and I'm about to be living the single life for a week while my husband leaves town for a business trip followed by a fishing trip. I won't see him again until June 20th. I plan on getting the most out of living single. Tomorrow, I'm joining the gym and will be every day using my Pilates Crunch DVD. I plan to continue reading through 6/20 and will donate $2 for every 100 pages read from this weekend until then to my selected organizations.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the stars do not align. It looks like you've done a great job on your reading, and maybe the next week will bring you some more enjoyable books.

    ReplyDelete